"Perfect tan every time"
"Great Service, Great Tan"
"I LOVE this place"
"Number one for sure!"
Click here to read more...
VersaSpa® has combined innovation after innovation to create the world's first automatic skin treatment system that helps you bronze, hydrate, and smooth your skin in just 60 seconds. Innovations like a wide open interior design, an EZ-2 Breathe purification system, Comfort-Dry technology, and an intelliSENSE control system.
Eclipse Sunless Tanning's Exclusive VersaSpaģ Features:
Frequently Asked VersaSpa® Questions
Simply click on the question of your choice to see the answer
1. NO! Unlike bad imitations and older style machines, the VersaSpa will leave you with nothing but a huge smile and a beautiful, natural bronzed glow.
3. The longevity of a VersaSpa Sunless Tan depends on the skin's natural exfoliation process, and on the skin regimen followed before and after application. On average, a sunless tan will last 5 to 7 days. The "life span" of a VersaSpa sunless tan also depends on your skin's natural exfoliation. The faster your skin regenerates, the faster the sunless tan will fade. The VersaSpa tan is created by DHA and Erythulose and affects only the top layer of the skin and will begin to fade after 5 to 7 days as the skin naturally begins to exfoliate. It is important to keep skin moisturized after your VersaSpa session as dry, flaky skin will slough off faster and color will fade sooner. Sunless tan-extending products help hydrate skin and maintain even, natural looking colorr longer by providing subtle bronzers.
4. From beginning to end, The entire process including change time, takes approximately 10 minutes. The spray itself takes approximately 1-3 minutes depending on which combination of sprays you choose.
5. You will see results INSTANTLY, but will see even more results within the first hour of doing the VersaSpa. The solution will continue to develop for 12-24 hours after you complete your session.
6. Yes, the VersaSpa is perfectly safe for pregnant women to use.
7. The prep spray is a solution, which is sprayed onto your body prior to the bronzing solution. The prep helps to create an even canvas for the color to go on, and also presaturates your skin to absorb as much of the bronzing solution as possible. The moisturizing spray is just that, a spray moisturizer which you receive after you have completed the bronzing cycle. This in turn helps to preserve and extend your VersaSpa spray tan and slow the natural exfoliation of the skin.
8. Just arrive showered, shaven, free of make-up, perfume, oil, body sprays, deodorant and moisturizer for optimal results. Bring loose, dark fitting clothing for after your session.
9. You should use a moisturizing tan extender regularly to keep your skin hydrated and healthy, which will contribute to a more even, natural looking sunless tan. However, it is recommended NOT to apply moisturizers 3 hours prior to your VersaSpa session and at least 6 hours after. A moisturizer applied immediately prior to your VersaSpa session could interfere with the reaction of the DHA (the active self tanning ingredient) with your skin. A moisturizer applied immediately after your session could cause streaking and also interfere with the reaction of DHA. Only salon approved moisturizer should be used, such as Daily performance lotion by VersaSpa.
10. It is best to wait at least 8 hours after the sunless tan application before you shower to give the DHA time to fully react with skin proteins. If you are able to, itís recommended to not shower until the next morning to get the full effect of the VersaSpa.
11. Absolutely! In fact, the VersaSpa Sunless tanning results are phenomenal over a nice base tan. If you want to combine both applications in a single visit, we recommend tanning prior in our stand up unit to achieve the best results. You can use the VersaSpa AMPLIFIER PREP GEL which is scientifically formulated to enhance UV and Sunless tanning treatments by balancing your bodyís PH levels, hydrating skin and increasing absorption levels before your session.
12. Yes, you want to avoid using ANY lotions with ĎSiliconeí as an ingredient, as this will prevent the VersaSpa from adhering properly to your skin. If you are unsure if your lotion contains silicone, please ask one of our Client Consultants.
13. Some of the bronze "cosmetic tint" color may rub off on clothing or bed sheets. This is most likely to happen when you get dressed immediately after tanning. To minimize the chance of the tint transferring to clothing, we recommend that you wear loose-fitting, darker clothes after your VersaSpa session. The Cosmetic tint is water-soluble. Therefore, in most cases, the color will come out of clothing in the wash.
14. Although you may feel and look like you have a real tan, a sunless tan is only the temporary appearance of a tan and therefore provides your skin with no real sunburn protection. It is always recommended to use an appropriate SPF when tanning outside after your VersaSpa.
15. No you do not. You simply keep you eyes closed anytime the spray will contact your face.
16. Yes you can. The only time you are advised to hold your breath is when the spray will contact your face. The VersaSpa unit has exhaust fans to help eliminate breathing in the solution.
17. Yes it is. The solution is 70% natural comprising of a sugar cane derivative, which is responsible for your glorious color. The VersaSpa is recommended for all skin types.
18. When in the unit, you wear a disposable shower cap, which we provide to help protect your hair. The solution will not damage or color your hair, but can leave it feeling damp after your session if you do not wear the shower cap provided.
19. It is recommended to avoid any chlorinated water such as pools or hot tubs as this will result in the solution bleaching out of your skin and your VersaSpa tan fading faster. If you do wish to use a pool or a hot tub, do so only 24 hours after receiving your VersaSpa spray tan.
20. Yes, the VersaSpa spray tan fades 100% naturally, not blotchy or in patches like some spray tan systems.
21. Shaving will affect your VersaSpa, because it causes expedited exfoliation of your skin, which is turn will cause your VersaSpa to be removed sooner. Itís for this reason that we recommended shaving and exfoliating immediately prior to your VersaSpa session to prolong the spray as much as possible.
22. The VersaSpa has an extremely fine mist (the finest in the industry) which evenly showers you in the bronzing solution ensuring no streaking or blotching and leaves you with a flawless tan free of drips!
23. There does exist the possibility of the staining of light colored clothing, so it is recommended to wear dark baggy clothing for your session. If the solution should come off on light clothing, simply launder as normal.
24. We recommend coming in the day before your special event to have your VersaSpa session.
25. There is a pleasant scent to all three of the VersaSpa sprays, with no discernable unpleasant after odor.
26. The VersaSpa is designed to mimic a natural tan you would get if you were to be at the beach. Having said this, the only part of your body which will not get sprayed is your underarms.
27. VersaSpa is an open concept machine. There are no doors to close on you, and you do not feel restricted, or claustrophobic while doing your session. There are exhaust fans which draw in excess solution so you do not have to breathe it, as well as an infrared heater to keep you warm as you are sprayed.
28. No it will not.
30. The VersaSpa is a booth in which you stand to receive
your spray tan. The room that the VersaSpa is enclosed in is 100% private.
33. Yes. The VersaSpa will give flawless tanning results on all skin types.
34. You may wear a bathing suit, undergarments, or simply go nude while in the VersaSpa.
35. Yes. We offer three levels in the VersaSpa. Our
lightest color is Level 1 and this gives you a nice sun kissed look. Our
darkest color is Level 3 and this level gives you a deep dark rich bronze
tan. Each skin type darkens and reacts differently to each solution level.